-House Keeping/Products Use and Care Tips
- Keep all [MDF] products e.g. packaged beds dry and away from water and all types of liquid.
- To clean packaged beds; dust or clean with a dry cloth daily.
- Ensure proper fumigation to avoid infestation of furniture.
- Clean suede fabric – covered furniture [Vita solids and sofa beds] with damp cloths.
- Ensure the room temperature for leather furniture [Vita pouf], is cool or preferably air-conditioned to avoid peeling or cracking of the leather. The Vita Pouf can also be cleaned with a dry cloth.
- For pillows and mattresses: Sun or air dry them whenever damp. A gentle clean with a cloth and warm soapy water, can be done if dampness is caused by sweat or any offensive liquid or dirt.
- Generally wipe clean or remove stains with a cloth and warm soapy water, ensuring gentle circular movements, without rubbing.