Returns & Exchanges Policy (Mattresses)
Your sleep is important. We sincerely want you to sleep better with Vitafoam Nig. Plc mattresses and would like you to be confident about your purchase.
We know that even after making a careful selection, sometimes you may need a different level of comfort. If you wish to exchange your mattress, we will make an exchange for you. However, no monetary refund will be issued.
Exchange process ONLY begins after our Quality Inspection team or Delegate has completed the evaluation of your returned item.
Exchange request will be processed within seven (7) business days after receipt of item.
To be eligible to make a return/exchange, the following conditions must be met:
- The mattress is returned by you NOT LATER THAN five (5) working days from delivery date.
- The return/exchange request is the one-time option for the mattress ordered.
- The return notification is made via the same route of purchase.
In the event where the purchase point operator could not be reached, kindly contact a customer service representative at 0800-VITAFOAM [0800-84823626], 08174589640, and 08129982143 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. and notify them of your intended return within the stipulated time.
The returned item is accompanied with:
- The fully completed Customer Complaints Form (CCF).
- The original receipt or any other acceptable proof of purchase.
- If you cannot present your receipt or other acceptable proof of purchase, Vitafoam Nig. Plc reserves the right not to offer an exchange.
- The returned item is in its sellable condition including that:
- It is in its original packaging;
- It is unopened, unused and in its original condition;
- Any sew-in labels are still attached.
- The requested exchange covers same product size.
- The item is not a custom-size mattress; a discounted product or product on sales.
Custom-size (special-size) mattresses are NOT ELIGIBLE for exchange due to manufacturing variance in sizes. (Products that were made to order, assembled, modified or specially produced by Vitafoam Nig. Plc or any of her subsidiaries cannot be returned.)
Discounted product and products on sales are NOT ELIGIBLE for return. The following terms apply:
- An increase in price requires payment for the current price difference of the product at the time of exchange.
- 5% of the value of the new products will be charged as cost of re-delivery, as free delivery is not applicable on return items (please note that our free delivery policy only covers sales within Lagos metropolis).
- A difference in price for exchange with a lower-priced model at the time of exchange is non-refundable but can be used to purchase other items.
- Returns are accepted at Vitafoam’s discretion for reasons other than damage and if eligible for return upon investigation/examination.
- Any further questions, please contact a customer service representative at 0800-VITAFOAM [0800-84823626], 08174589640, and 08129982143 or send an email to email@example.com. Your satisfaction is always important to us!
‘Wrong Order/Wrong Delivery’ Returns
We ensure to double check that every item you order is the right product delivered to the right address. Anytime you place an order, please, ensure to confirm your order or otherwise, when the order confirmation process is initiated.
The following terms and conditions apply for returns based on wrong order/wrong delivery:
- You cannot cancel your orders once they are placed and order confirmation process has been FORMALLY initiated and completed.
- After receipt of the mattress, you may initiate the ‘Change-of-Mind’ Return as meeting the terms and conditions.
- In the case of deliveries made due to established customer order processing error, the sales outlet concerned will arrange for pick-up and replacement of the item.
- 5% of the value of the products will be charged as cost of re-delivery, if product ordered is delivered to the wrong address due to customer error.
- If the item was delivered to the wrong address due to order processing error, the item will be re-delivered to you at no extra charge.
Vitafoam Nig. Plc branded mattresses come with stated warranty against manufacturing defects that may compromise the sleep quality provided by the mattress.
This warranty covers manufacturing defects ONLY and does not cover customer changing comfort preferences. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser with proof of purchase to validate this warranty.
Repair or Replacement will only be authorized after inspection by the Quality Assurance Team or Delegate and found to be defective as per the manufacturer’s warranty.
Replacement or Repair is a onetime only option.
The following terms and conditions apply:
- If your product fails due to manufacturing defects WITHIN AND NOT LATER THAN 365 days after date of purchase, and you wish to make a warranty claim, contact the point of purchase. Vitafoam Nig. Plc reserves the sole right to choose to repair or replace it.
- If the item is eligible for return, return it to the point of purchase accompanied with the original receipt of purchase.
- The start date of the warranty begins on the date of purchase and an original sales receipt is required to establish it. If you cannot present your original receipt, Vitafoam Nig. Plc reserves the right not to offer a repair or a replacement.
- Obtain and fully complete the Customer Complaints Form (CCF) at the point and purchase.
No returns will be processed without the duly completed Customer Complaints Form. If identical materials are not available at the time of product service, Vitafoam Nig. Plc reserves the right to substitute materials of equal quality.
The policy applies ONLY to the products that have been properly used. ‘Proper use’ means: Using the mattress on a firm, rigid and smooth surface that properly supports the entire mattress including the centre (with a centre leg resting firmly on the floor) to adequately distribute weight on the mattress.
The Warranty covers ONLY the following Mattress defects:
- Sagging of the mattress core greater than 1inch (non-quilted ticking) and greater than 1.5inch (quilted ticking) with proper support; this does not include body impressions.
- Spring coil failure (extends or depresses more than 1.5 inch of original height or wire that is loose or broken and protruding through the mattress cover)
- Dismembered spring mattress foam encasement.
- Stains of ANY KIND will annul this warranty. This include, but not limited to; grease, dirt or mud, beverage or food spills, stains caused by chemicals or cleaners or body fluids from pets or humans.
- Damages caused by water or other liquids will invalidate this warranty.